Dear Friend and servant of Jesus Christ,
You may have heard our messages sharing our Online Giving tools with you. New things can often seem overwhelming. We get it. When something is working, we don’t like to change. But everything we bring into this building is here to help us collectively serve Jesus Christ better, and this is no exception.
Benefits of Online Giving to you:
• The ease of being able to sign up for, and to donate or pay for an event all in one place.
• Even when you’re traveling or visiting family away from our four walls, our giving is with you through our website, the mobile giving app, or through text messaging to continue to faithfully give.
• We now even have the ability to set up recurring giving, meaning, you set the amount to want to donate to a certain fund, and it’s automatic each month.
• You can login to you giving account and track your donations for the year. Use this for your taxes and set pledge goals for yourself.
We welcome you to try our Online Giving resources and any questions you might have. We have several support documents to help you set up your documents and start using any or all of the features we have access to. Please contact the office or send us an email if you have any questions.
Harry Lee Bratton, your servant in Christ Jesus
Greater Faith Grace Bible Church is a non-profit 501(c) Tax Exempt Organization. All donations are tax-deductible. Thank you for your investment in Kingdom work.
6Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. 7Each one must do just as he has purposed in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 8And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed; 9as it is written, “He scattered abroad, he gave to the poor, His righteousness endures forever.” (2 Corinthians 9:6-14)
Online Giving Guides
• Would you like to give without setting up a donor account? Click “Quick Give”.
• First Time Donor? Click “First Time” and setup your Donor Profile.
• Already a registered donor? Simply enter your Email and Password.
• Forget your password? Click “Forgot Password”. Setting Up Your Donor Profile:
• Enter your email address and password.
• Password must be at least 8 characters and must contain a combination of letters and numbers.
• Remember these login credentials! You will need them to access your Donor Profile.
One Time Gift – Cards:
• Login by entering your email address and password.
• Select which fund you would like to donate to from the drop down list.
• Enter your donation amount.
• Add your card information and billing details.
• Click “Submit” to process your donation.